The Purpose Of Optimism
- To develop optimism as a philosophy of life utilizing the tenets of the Optimist Creed
- To promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs
- To inspire respect for the law
- To promote patriotism and work for international accord and friendship among all people
- To aid and encourage the development of youth, in the belief that the giving of one's self in service to others will advance the well-being of humankind, community life and the world.
Become A Greene Optimists Club Member
Follow the link provided to join the club and become an Optimist in your local community.
Optimists International Resources
Find more information and great resources at the optimists international webpage.
Ohio District Optimists Resources
Find more information and great resources at the Ohio District Optimists webpage.